Quick, accurate and up-to-date collection of data about production
No time-consuming manual collection of data about production
It supports the OEE method – overall equipment effectiveness
Graphic representation of production – a quick overview of the machines and devices operation
Guaranteed traceability and tracking of built-in materials
Accurate data about the implementation of production activities, bottlenecks and eliminating bottlenecks
Trace.MES – Manufacturing Execution System
In the age of digitalization, the number of orders and work orders has increased, while the quantity of ordered products has decreased. The products are manufactured in different variations according to clients’ wishes. The production process offers the maximum adaptability and flexibility. This goal can only be met through adequate computerisation of the production processes and by monitoring the production. Trace.MES is a solution that provides data for an adaptable and flexible production. You will be able to monitor the production process accurately, currently and quickly.
Using the Trace.MES solution allows you to monitor production:
- The workers can enter the information about the performed work by themselves or the information can be obtained automatically from the machine with OPC-UA server.
- Up-to-date information about the performed work.
- Control over operations currently being performed by the worker.
- Close monitoring of the duration of a specific operation.
- Close control over the norm achievement and over the capacity of workers.
- Obtaining quality data for preparing balance sheets for work orders and production costs.
- Up-to-date information about the performance of a work order.
- Recording the issuance of materials and intermediate products and the receipt of intermediate products and products from work orders.
- Display of the production documentation in the workplace.
- Performing measurements in the workplace.
- Recording bottlenecks in the workplace.
- Automatically informing the responsible persons about a bottleneck.
- Recording the time lapsed from the moment the responsible persons were informed about the bottleneck to the beginning of resolving the bottleneck; duration of resolving the bottleneck.
- Recording rejects.
- Printing different labels or tags.
- Controlling machines and devices.
- Implementing the OEE method.