Digitalization of business operations
Subscribe rather than buy
A solution generating added value
A solution that saves money
- Managing multiple product variations, different manufacturing processes, product certificates, serial numbers and batches as well as the recording of measurements, monitoring of bottlenecks, exact material consumption and hours spent on particular tasks are just some of the demands encountered in any production process.
- Process work orders, product batches, lots, dates of production, dates of validity, traceability of used raw materials etc. – these are just some of the demands that can be easily met with the help of our solutions.
- Batches, product attestations, used materials, chemical and mechanical measurements, monitoring of model and core productions are just some of the demands we have so far encountered and met successfully.
- Clients in the machine tool industry are particularly interested in information about the performance of work orders for a specific project. This way, they can take action if the agreed deadlines are not met. Tool shops need data on working hours and used materials in order to make account calculations.
- Recording the exact material consumption and the performed work provides information on traceability from the KTL package of products delivered to the client, to material built in such products as well as suppliers of such materials.
- Large, medium-sized and small rack warehouses with manual manipulation, quick pick-ups and commissioning of packages, easy package labelling for clients, declarations, GTIN and SSCC, electronic exchange of documents – these are just some challenges occurring in companies from the industry.
- Specialized companies performing logistics and stocking operations for third parties can use our solution to optimize distribution or for other services (declarations labelling, easy production), which creates added value.